Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our new widdo kiddy...





Well, for Christmas, Conny gave me about the only thing I wanted: a kitty. Kitty's name is Bella which is Italian for beautiful and she is about the cutest cat we have ever seen. She loves to get into anything and everything she can--as you can see and whatever we are doing, she wants to do. If we're eating, she eats; if we're reading, she sits on the book, if we're in the restroom...well, let's just say she even walks right under our feet--all the time. She is super cuddly and loves us to death and always makes us laugh. I've never seen a cat with as much personality as Bella.

2 comments:

Jill Taylor said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys have a blog because I never know what you guys are up to. Actually, I still don't. You need to post more info about what you guys are up to and more pictures. What's with the Elle? I don't get it. Cute kitty!

Jill Taylor said...

Ok, so I forgot that I hadn't actually read your other post so forgot what I said about more info. Sorry, I have mommy brain all the time and am very flaky. It sounds like you guys are doing great, but we really wish you would move out here. It also sounds like I need Conny to do my hair seeing as how I generally drive up to Idaho to have it done. How lame is that? Any plans to come out here soon?